Terms and conditions are valid for all tours / trips described in trigiro.com as well as in feelsantorini.com
To reserve your trip, we require a deposit:
– Full payment for 1-day tours
– 100 EUR per person for 3-day tours
– 400 EUR per person for public tours
– For personalized tours the deposit depends on the tour extension and price.
Once a trip is under deposit, the tour price is guaranteed unless alternate booking conditions have been noted.
Trigiro reserves the right to decline a reservation to anyone whose health or behavior could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests.
The balance of your payment is due 60 days prior to the departure date. A 5% fee will be added to your reservation if you choose to refund a payment and/or recharge on a different card. If your tour leaves within 60 days of booking, full payment will be charged with your reservation.
Accepted Payment Methods
Payments must be in EUR, and can be made by
- Via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AmericanExpress)
- Via Paypal (any additional charges from Paypal are to be paid by the client).
- Via bank transfer. In this case, the client shall have to pay eventual handling charges imposed by the bank.
Once your deposit has been received, we will send you a confirmation and a online reservation form. The reservation form must be completed at least 10 days before the tour starts. This form enables us to secure your bicycle, hotel and 3rd part services booking, note dietary restrictions and recognize special requests you may have. Travelers who fail to provide a Release of Liability prior to trip departure will not be allowed to join the trip and the cancellation policy will apply.
Our website displays per person prices in EUR based (on double occupancy – for more days tours) and includes taxes. Price breakdowns will not be provided since there are a variety of proprietary factors that are involved. There is no price reduction offered for arriving late or departing early from a trip.
A single supplement will be charged to each traveler in a private room. The amount of this supplement varies depending on the tour and can be found on each individual tour page on our website. A single supplement is not meant to penalize solo travelers, but reflects the actual cost that is reduced for double occupancy reservations since they are sharing a room.
We encourage all travelers to purchase a general travel insurance to protect their financial investment. Our experience shows that guests who purchase travel insurance including trip cancellation, interruption, delay, baggage and personal effects loss travel more assuredly.
Trigiro and our suppliers strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy for all tour departures and will make no exceptions.
- Days prior to trip: 61+: 100 €*
- Days prior to trip: 31-60: 50% of trip price
- Days prior to trip: 0-30: 100% of trip price
* For reservations cancelled with at least 61 days advance notice, we will apply your cancellation penalties to a future reservation. This credit will be valid for travel within one year of the date of cancellation.
Cancellations one day tours
- Days prior to trip: 10+: the bank transfer commissions will be charged
- Days prior to trip: 2-10: 50% of trip price
- Days prior to trip: 0-2: 100% of trip price
Please note the following details regarding Trigiro’s Cancellation Policy:
- Tour price includes anything purchased from Trigiro directly as part of your tour, including upgrades and single supplements.
- Guests who fail to provide a Release of Liability prior to trip departure will not be allowed to join the trip and the cancellation policy will apply.
- Trigiro reserves the right to cancel any trip at any time for any reason. On the rare occasions when Trigiro must cancel a trip, all tour payments received to date will be refunded, which constitutes full settlement.
- Trigiro is not responsible for any personal expenses incurred due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations, such as prepaid hotel accommodations or airline tickets. We recommend confirming your trip with Trigiro before making travel arrangements that might be non-refundable as well as purchasing travel insurance.
- Travel insurance is non-refundable but is strongly advised to protect you in the unfortunate event that you have to cancel or leave your trip.
- Personalized Tour packages may be subject to different terms and conditions as outlined in the final proposal.
Date Change Policy
We are happy to accommodate date changes following the policy below when there is space available on the tour you wish to change to and it does not mandate cancellation of the tour currently reserved. In the event of a date change, the traveler must pay any increase in tour price and will not be refunded if the new tour price is less than the original tour. Only one date change is allowed per reservation.
Fee per person:
- Days prior to original departure: 61+: 0 €
- Days prior to original departure: 31-60: 150 €
- Days prior to original departure: 0-30: no changes possible
Due to circumstances beyond our control, Trigiro reserves the right to make date, route and hotel modifications as needed. Every effort is made to keep changes to a minimum and our high quality is always maintained.
By paying your deposit and completing your Reservation Forms, you certify your agreement to the following Traveler Code:
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness, and state of health.
- I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other travelers.
- I have a valid passport and all visas, permits, certificates, and vaccinations required for travel.
- I will read pre-trip materials about clothing, medical requirements, and culture-specific etiquette.
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests at least 30 days prior to travel. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirements and room preferences. I also understand that Trigiro will do all it can to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee they will be possible.
- I will respect the laws and customs of countries visited.
- I will follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with guide direction.
- I will respect the rights and privacy of other trip members.
- I understand that travel within a group invariably involves compromise to accommodate diverse desires, travel goals, personalities, and physical abilities of all group members. Τrigiro guides may be required to improvise and exercise good faith, use discretion and/or make decisions based upon group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual, but are intended to satisfy the larger desires of the group.
- I understand that Τrigiro reserves the right to refuse service during a tour to anyone whose health or behavior could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader feels that the person’s continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
- I understand a road less traveled means access to medical facilities and evacuation services may be limited.
- I understand the weather is out of Τrigiro’s control.
- I will always wear a helmet when riding.
- I will always wear hiking boots while hiking
- I will not wear headphones when riding and I will drink alcohol responsibly.
Children under the age of 12 are encouraged to participate in a Family or Personalized Tour. Children aged 12 and over are welcomed to participate in our regularly scheduled tours. We are happy to assist guests traveling with children to select the best tour date for their family.
Limitations of Liability
All terms are outlined in your signed release of liability. Trigiro is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; collisions with bicycles, pedestrians or automobiles, road conditions including or not limited to lack of shoulder and roadway surfaces affected by weather conditions; travel by plane, train, auto, boat, or other conveyance, or by bicycle, ski, horseback, foot, or other form of active or adventure travel; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; breakdown of equipment; high altitude; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations; and the adequacy of medical attention once provided. Trigiro is also not liable for: expenses (e.g., meals, transportation, or hotel costs) that are not specified as included in the trip cost but may be required to get to or from a trip start or end. Trigiro reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and well-being of guests. Guests grant Trigiro express permission to take photographs or film records of its trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration. The guest agrees to assign all right, title and interest they may have in or to any media in which their name or likeness might be used to Trigiro. Also guests agree that Trigiro may use any testimonials regarding services rendered for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration. Trigiro photography within this website is copyrighted by Trigiro and may not be reproduced without permission.